International B2B sales expert for german market
Preskok is the largest independent international B2B Car retailer in the Adriatic region. We are specialized in buying/selling new and young used cars of all brands. Our 17 years of experience and strong partnerships testify the quality of our services and our strong commitment to delivering on our promises.
We are an agile and highly motivated team with a passion for IT and business optimization. A great team where everyone feels valued and safe to be themselves. We laugh a lot and enjoy creating an inspiring, relaxed, and positive working environment.
To help us exceed set targets, we are looking for an individual with a passion for international business, for sales and foreign languages, to join our international sales team.
Job Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia.
What would be your main responsibilities:
· maintaining excellent relationships with our current partners; preparing offers and closing new business,
· developing pipelines of new opportunities by proactive buying and selling approaches and effectively communicating the value proposition,
· preparing competition and market studies,
· profiling partners by understanding their requirements and interests, matching them to various sales & purchasing models,
· understanding the overall German market (e.g. competitors, economic trends, supply and demand trends…) in order to sell effectively against the competition,
· regular follow-up on sales leads using a variety of communication channels (phone, e-mail, skype, chats…),
· setting day-to-day priorities to complete assigned responsibilities,
· achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory or a specific car brand.
· strong sales approach with quality and productivity mindset,
· an outgoing personality with a team player attitude,
· high energy, self-motivation, and enthusiasm,
· independence and self-initiative with a hands-on approach,
· good eye for details,
· a professional appearance,
· result orientation and commitment to work hard to achieve set targets.
Requirements for the job:
· excellent command in English and German; speaking and writing (additional European language is an advantage)
· computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions,
· 4+ years of experience from sales or purchasing,
· strong active listening skills, negotiation and presentation skills,
· effective time management and organizational skills,
· accuracy at every step,
· strong customer service skills,
· CRM or BI platforms experience,
· knowing the automotive sales industry and the car market is a bonus.
· Driving license
What do we offer?
· highly competitive salary + additional bonuses above the average in the industry
· working schedule Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· other benefits (mobile phone, notebook, free parking…)
· relaxed working environment with a strong team & co-working mentality
· new, modern and technologically equipped offices
· knowledge sharing, personal and professional development; attending international conferences & networking events (relevant for the automotive industry)
· great team of really special colleagues; after-work drinks, socializing activities & team buildings (sailing, skiing, picnics …)
Send your application today on email@example.com or send us a message via LinkedIn.
For any questions, feel free to drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org